Friday, April 10, 2009

Congratulations Rhandi!!!

It's been a while since I've blogged and I've neglected to post about my very best friend Rhandi's engagement. Her fiance Jason proposed about a month ago and they are getting married on September 5th. I'm so excited for Rhandi and I'm having so much fun helping her plan the wedding. I'm matron of honor and the girls will be flower girls. Chris is in the wedding too and we all couldn't be more excited for Aunt Ra-Ra. Rhandi is more like a sister than a friend and she's always there to support me. I'm happy to have this chance to be there for her and celebrate this special time in her life. We took the happy couple to Roy's a couple of weeks ago to celebrate their engagement. Roy's is so awesome and they really know how to make a special occasion even more special. We enjoyed it as always!!!



No comments: