Friday, December 4, 2009

Q: How was Paris?

A: Too wonderful to describe! Everyone was so happy for me to get to go on this trip and I really have appreciated all the people taking time to ask me how it was. It's hard to describe how great it was, but trust me living it was awesome. Here are a few more pictures of my fantastic trip to Paris. I can't thank my mom enough for making this trip possible for me. She's the best and we had such a great time together! I'll treasure those memories forever Mom.

This was taken at Angelina's which is famous for their African Hot Chocolate. It's amazing!


Me in front of The Louvre


Notre Dame at night! Mom took me to an early birthday dinner at a restaurant with a view of Notre Dame right outside of the window by our table.


I loved all of the flower shops like this one in Paris!


Galleries Lafayette is a huge department store in Paris. This is the beautiful ceiling (with Christmas decorations already in place).


We went to this cool bar on our last night and we all shared this drink with dry ice in it (very appropriate for the day before Halloween).

1 comment:

Meredith Braaten, CD(DONA) said...

Great pics with story. I loved reading about Paris!!!