Friday, December 4, 2009

Sisters

It's finally happened... my sweet little girls play together... for real. This morning was so wonderful. The two of them played together blissfully with baby dolls for over an hour. There was a lot of Blake saying "Emma, can you bring me that?" or "Emma, can you put that over there?" and Emma saying "Yeah!". They had so much fun taking care of their babies, dressing them, packing stuff up for them and taking them on "trips" from room to room. I was able to hang all of their clothes up in their closets, smiling with contentment the whole time. I always wanted a sister to play with and I love seeing (and hearing) my girls be so sweet and having fun with one another. I hope this new development of really playing together continues.

3 comments:

Aubs said...

I love it! I know what you mean with the siblings playing together. However, mine are jumping from the top of their closet together, not playing with dolls. Ugh!

Meredith Braaten, CD(DONA) said...

That is so sweet. I always wanted a sister too!

TeamRiss said...

I still can't get over their picture. Have you submitted it to a magazine yet???