Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Deja-vu? and a Kiss Too

The pictures of the girls in the dress made me think of a couple of other pictures I've taken recently of the girls doing similar things at similar ages. I'm hoping to do my best about not making comparisons of Blake and Emma as they grow up so I won't make these photo comparisons a regular occurrence. However, it is kinda fun to take pictures of the second one doing things the first one did. I liked Aubrey's photos of Joshua and Andrew each eating an Oreo on a recent blog post. These two pictures of Blake were some of my favorites so I had to get Emma in similar poses. The last picture is Emma blowing a kiss. She just started doing it last week. It's so cute! She puts her hand to her mouth, but then she just leaves it there kinda blowing behind her hand. She hasn't quite gotten the blowing the kiss away part down. She's so sweet about kisses though. She goes around giving sweet little half-open-mouthed kisses to all the stuffed animals and dolls around the house all the time. She's also pretty willing to give out kisses to Mommy and other family members too. What a sweetie!

Emma's picture is first and Blake's is second in the towel and in the Aggie cheerleading outfit in the stroller. The picture of Blake in the doggie towel has to be one of my favorite pictures I have ever taken of her.




1 comment:

Aubs said...

The girls are just so pretty! Chris better watch out for the boys.