Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Beautiful Autumn Day at the Arboretum

The girls and I went to the pumpkin patch and Halloween activities at the Dallas Arboretum yesterday with our friends Katherine and Ethan. We had a wonderful time on a chilly fall day. Blake and I seem to disagree on how wonderful the cool autumn days are. Every time I say "Oh, I love it when it gets cool. Isn't fall great?" she says "No I think I like summer". I may be crazy, but I love the cooler weather. The girls had a great time and even put their costumes on at the end (I'll post pictures of them in their costumes later). Blake couldn't wait to get her face painted. She loved her princess face paint and kept asking me the rest of the day if it was still on.













Emma liked trying to stack her "baby" pumpkin we found for her.































The other pictures are of the girls yesterday morning sitting on the couch watching TV together. I just thought it was so cute how they were cuddling under the blanket together. I'm so happy to watch these sweet little sister moments.


1 comment:

TeamRiss said...

That picture of Blake and Emma (with her cup) made me think of all those nights they are going to stay up watching movies and doing hair and talking- love it...