Friday, January 23, 2009

15 Months!




























Emma Grace is now 15 months old as of yesterday. She weighs 23 pounds and 2 ounces (just above 50th percentile) and she's 33 inches tall (above 97th percentile). When I told Chris her measurements yesterday he said "yep, I make tall babies". She's walking, saying "Uh-oh", "Hi", "Doggie" (which sounds like Da-Da), "Baby" (which sounds like Da-Da), Da-Da and Ma-Ma. Her hair is long enough to put in little pig-tails and she's still super-blonde. She still loves to cuddle and she's so stinkin cute I can barely stand it. I love this age. We've watched some video of Blake at this age recently and it just melted me. When they first start walking and talking it's just adorable. I wish I could just bottle a little of this cuteness, but since I can't, I'm trying to soak it in as much as I can.

Since I wasn't blogging back when Blake was this age I thought I'd include her picture and measurements from when she was this age. I'm one lucky Mommy to have two such wonderful girls!













At 15 months Blake was 24 pounds and 2 ounces and 32 and 1/4 inches tall. I remember her saying "Uh-oh" a lot too, but I think she was also saying quite a few other words by this point. She was completely adorable too of course. She wasn't quite as affectionate, but she was just as friendly to strangers and being our first child I know we thought everything she did was genius.

By the way I realize 15 months isn't exactly some huge milestone, but it happens to be a moment in time I'm making an effort to record since I haven't been very good about doing it. Hey, I think you take your opportunities when they present themselves.

Here's a recent picture of Blake on Christmas day showing off her Belle dress from Santa. I think this shows just how far (in what seems like such little time) we've come from 15 months old and where Emma may be in just three short years. Oh my, how much princess stuff will be in our house at that point?!

No comments: