Monday, January 26, 2009

My Lovely Grocery Hair-Do

I just discovered I went grocery shopping with one of Blake's little yellow hairclips stuck in a random tangled-up section of hair in the back of my head. I had no idea and I had completely forgotten that Blake was "fixing" my hair earlier. I took off the headband she put on, but I couldn't see the clip way back there. I really don't care what anybody at Kroger thinks of my hair and I looked pretty crappy anyway. However, I think if I'm out somewhere and I see a woman with something really obviously, odd going on with her hair and she's with a little girl who looks like she'd be into giving mommy fancy hairstyles, I think I'm going to say something to her because it would be pretty annoying to find that in your hair after a long day of running errands and stuff. I've found stickers stuck to me in some pretty funny places too. I think I need to start checking myself out a little more closely before I leave the house.

No comments: